Any place where one spends a great deal of time called "Second Home". For a child "Home" means " World". When we say Hamona "Your child's Second Home", we mean it is a place where your child knows about the world -Second World. Because "Hamona" means "UNIQUE".
Like its name, Hamona is UNIQUE in many ways...
- Extra ordinary learning environment
- Strong values and school culture
- Emphasis on value education Scientific approaches to individual student's learning
- Emphasis on extracurricular activities
- Strong parent involvement Family engagement programs
- Integrated curriculum and enrichment programs
- Highly trained teachers and administrators Complete math and science laboratories